With just a day to go to celebrate India’s 70th year of Independence, make-up artiste Rozar Lobo (Body Shop)give you step by step beauty guide to prep yourself for this special Tri Colour Make Up.
Before starting any beauty routine, you’ll want to make sure that your skin is clean, fresh, and moisturized. In the summer, hydration is especially important, as the summer heat can easily zap moisture from the skin and body.
After washing your face with an all-natural, fragrance free wash, pat dry and then apply moisturizer, to the skin. After ten minutes, gently blot the area to remove any excess oil.
1. Use a primer to make a perfect base for your make up.
2. Conceal the imperfections with a conceler
3. Dab foundationwith make-up brush or a sponge. Wait till it settles.
4. Take the two shades of compact – one lighter and darker; the lighter one for the T- zone and the darker one on C –Zone to get the perfect sculpted look.
1. Contour with blusher brush on hollow of the cheek.
2. To make your contour more intense use bronzing powder on it.
3. For perfect application highlight cheek bone with Honey Bronze dome with appropriate color.
1. For longer stay and to enhance the vibrancy of eye shadow use eye base prior to the eye shadow.
2. Conceal the under eyes and lid well with appropriate color.
3. Apply Eye definer Green on the lid of the eye, blend it well with smudger brush for intense finish
4. Then apply Turquoise shadow , and blend it well with blender brush .
5. Add gold in the center of eye
6. Highlight brow bone with Eye colour stick (Lighter shade Color)
7. Apply matte Kajal Black on lower lash line and smudge with Slanted brush.
8. Finish the eyes by using a Mascara (use double coat for full volume)
9. Groom brows with New Brow definer for intense application
1. Before the application of the lipstick, remove the dead skin using Lip Scuff for smooth effect.
2. Prepare you lip with the lip primer
3. Apply lip definer Red Siren all over the lip.