Holistic Facial Rejuvenation Program by Dr. Liana Nenacheva, is a painless, non-surgical method of reducing the signs of the aging process.
This Program is a rejuvenation and revitalization process for all your physical and subtle body and mind. The Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture treatment is based on the principles of Oriental Medicine.
What are the effects?
By balancing qi, blood, fluids, yin and yang, the body is put into balance and optimum tone so that the aging process and its causes are slowed down, halted or reversed.
Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture may erase from five to fifteen years from the face, with results visible after the first treatment, such as:
• Wrinkles: fine lines may be eliminated and deeper wrinkles diminished.
• Eyes: bags under the eyes can be reduced, puffiness eliminated, droopy eyelids and eyebrows lifted, brightening of the eyes.
• Facial contour: jowls firmed, double chin minimized, sagging cheeks lifted, facial coloring equalized (whether too red or too pale), stimulation of the movement of lymph, increased collagen production.
• Skin: moisturizing of the skin with increased local circulation of blood to the face, firmer skin and muscle tone, tightening of enlarged pores, improved hormonal balance to help get rid of acne.
• Reduction of stress evident in the face — bringing out the innate beauty and radiance of an individual.
General effects of The Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture:
• Entire system: the improvement of blood circulation, digestion, hair, sense organs, thyroid, brain, skin and immune system, reset of the hormonal balance.
Why choose Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture over a surgical face-lift?
While not a replacement for surgery, Acupuncture Facial Rejuvenation is an excellent alternative. It is far less costly than cosmetic surgery and is safe, virtually painless, has no side effects or risk of disfigurement when performed properly. Unlike surgery that may have an extended recovery period with swelling and discoloration, there is no need to hide after Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture.
While Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture cannot reshape one’s nose or chin, it is a subtler rejuvenation that takes years off one’s face–safely and naturally, most importantly while improving overall health.